We are currently seeking candidates for the positions posted below, and look forward to receiving applications from qualified candidates.
Teaching Position Vacancies for the 2020-2021 Academic Year:
- PYP Homeroom Teacher
- MYP and DP Mathematics Teacher
In order to apply for any of these positions listed above, please read the BISS School Application Procedures.
Beijing BISS International School Application Procedures (Follow instructions exactly to ensure your application is considered):
1. Peruse our website to familiarise yourself with BISS and consider the requirements of the position carefully.
2. If you are qualified and fit our desired candidate profile, please send a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and a CV (complete with a passport-sized photo and contact details of three referees, one of whom is currently your direct supervisor) to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Your qualifications and a police check will be required at a later date, so no need to attach scans now.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email upon successful submission of your application with further information following if you are selected for a long or shortlist.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest in teaching at Beijing BISS International School.
Applications will be processed as they are received, and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in person and/or via Skype. We reserve the right to appoint an ideal candidate as soon as they are identified, so applicants are advised to submit applications as soon as possible to ensure consideration.
NOTE: Several reputable international schools have had their web sites cloned in the past, and candidates have been duped into sending large amounts of money. All international candidates are urged to be diligent in investigating potential schools during the recruiting process and prior to signing a contract. Use extreme caution if you have been asked for money or private information.
BISS will never ask or require teacher candidates to send money for application fees, interview fees, visas, plane tickets or other costs associated with recruitment or relocation to China. We will not ask potential teachers for information related to bank accounts or other private financial information. If you have been asked by “BISS” or another international school to send money to cover such costs, you are probably the target of an elaborate scam.